Thursday, June 5, 2008

Silly Baby

Here is another really cute video of our happy little Prince.
A couple reflections on the past month- William was very concerned when I was sick. when I had a fever he would curl up next to me like a baby bear and when I'd cough or sneeze he would put his head on my stomach. It was really difficult not being able to take care of him the way that I usually do...thankfully Bill works @ home some of the time now....having him around during the day and for doctor's appointments was a lifesaver!
In terms of growth,William is doing wonderfully- At his 9 month appointment we received the following stat's:
height-30"- 75-90%
weight 23lbs-75-90%
Finally, the height and weight are equal...yeah! That was a goal of mine...even though the doctor's think I'm nuts.

This video is an earlier one that was taken before William really started walking. I meant to post it before now. You will note that I am talking on the phone, not sure to who, probably my Mom. You will also see William playing with the "safety lock" on our cabinet. We have since replaced this one with a safer version!

2 comments:

Carole said...

Awww! That's the cutest video! It was so good to see William today: he looks as handsome as always! :)

Nick & Kristi said...

LOL!!! Such a cute giggle!!!